We provide services for almost all brand of computers including Apple, Lenovo/IBM, HP/Compaq, Toshiba, Samsung, Asus, Acer, Sony and Dell. Our Service portfolio includes:
- MAC and PC hardware upgrades and repairs resolve many of the problems that occur in computers and laptops. Problems are often repairable and it doesn’t take much effort to get the system back into shape.
- LCD, Motherboard and Keyboard replacement parts are just a few of the items we regularly deal with on behalf of our customers.
- PC Jack/Power connector repair are required quite often when a laptop starts acting up intermittently. We provide those services when this problem occurs.
- Memory and Hard Drive upgrade are very common services. We have a broad selection of the most popular Hard Drives and can we upgrade you memory with the correct solution.
- Printer service and support is available for those times when your printer has problems with jams, or paper feeds or even when the ink/toner processing becomes spotty.
- MAC and Windows OS/software upgrade and troubleshooting is available for either migrating you to newer levels of your operating system, or resolving issues that occur in your current system.
- Virus and Spyware removal and/or clean-up are very popular options. We provide these services on most every system we service.
- Data backup and data recovery are very important to the safe keeping of you valuable information. You need both a backup plan and a recovery plan for key documents, pictures, e-mail or any other data you deem important.
- System tune-ups make your computer run smoother and trouble free. It is essential to periodically cleanup your system from all the various items that get stranded by ongoing installations/deletions, web searches, reboots, power outages, cookies, adware and all of the other items that slow down your system over time.
- Home and office networking, including wireless setup with security are popular options today. With more and more devices being added to your inventory plus more and more Apps being loaded, network connectivity and security are a growing requirement.
- Business Consulting Services are available to match your IT/computing needs to the various Hardware and Software platforms available to support your Business.